The Master-Bilt DC-6D ice cream freezer has the capacity to hold eight tubs for dipping and an additional five tubs in the storage compartment. Access to the dipping cabinet is made easy via the stainless steel, hinged lids with ergonomic handles. A garden hose fitting and floor drain make it easy to clean out the interior of the unit.
The contents of this Master-Bilt ice cream freezer are kept cool thanks to a cold-wall system that efficiently cools dense ice cream. The refrigeration system is self-contained and tested at the factory to ensure it works exactly as intended. Industry-standard R134a refrigerant circulates to keep the cabinet between -10 degrees and 10 degrees Fahrenheit, an optimal range for keeping ice cream frozen solid. Four inches of clearance are required between the rear of the equipment and the wall or equipment behind it in order to keep the cooler running properly.
To keep the cooler energy-efficient, its cabinet is insulated with 21⁄4 inches of urethane insulation, which is an environmentally-friendly choice as it has zero ozone depletion potential. Additionally, a door gaskets helps keep cold air sealed inside to unit. Those features give the cabinet an overall R-Value of 19.4, meaning it will help save you money on your energy bills compared to similar equipment.
This Master-Bilt ice cream cooler is built for durability. Its steel top is seamless to make for quick and easy cleaning and give it fewer cracks and crevices for dirt and debris to get stuck. The cabinet is made of textured galvanized steel that resists damage, hides scratches, and makes the cabinet an attractive addition to your equipment lineup. Individually-adjustable legs allow the cooler to be installed level, even when the floor underneath is uneven.
The Cooler is connected to electricity by a standard NEMA 5-15 plug so it can be plugged into a standard grounded 15 amp outlet, requiring no professional installation. A 9-foot cord is included to give you plenty of options in where you place the unit in your kitchen or behind your service counter.
- Stainless steel, seamless top for durability and easy cleaning
- 24-gauge galvanized steel cabinet is textured and painted to resist scratching
- Galvanized steel interior resists corrosion
- Cabinet is protected with 21⁄4 inches of foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- Leveling legs allow equipment to be installed level on uneven floors
- Floor drain is equipped with garden hose fitting for easily cleaning out the interior
- Cold wall evaporator keeps interior temperatures consistent
- Anti-condensate heaters underneath top cap prevent doors from freezing closed
- Self-contained, factory-tested refrigeration system uses R134a refrigerant
- Forced-draft, hermetic condensing unit for efficiency and reliability
- Holds temperatures between -10 and 10 degrees F
- Requires 4 inches of clearance between back of cooler and wall
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15 plug and 9-ft cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 43 in. W x 301⁄8 in. D x 341⁄8 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
- Made in USA
- Stainless steel construction resists damage and remains easy to wipe clean of fingerprints and smudges
- Lids are hinged and feature ergonomic handles for easy access to contents
- Door gaskets help maintain cabinet's energy efficiency
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, dip (8) 3 gallon, store (5) 3 gallon, cold-wall evaporator, painted textured galvanized steel exterior, galvanized steel interior, stainless steel top with anti-condensate heater, flip lid, temperature range 10° to -10° F, 1/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Master-bilt DC-6D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity||(13) 3 gallon|
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|