The Master-Bilt DC-2S WH ice cream storage and dipping cabinet uses R-134A refrigerant with a cold wall evaporator to cool down the unit to temperatures between -10 and 10 degrees Fahrenheit. The self-contained refrigeration system helps maintain even temperatures. Cold air stays inside the cabinet because of 21⁄4 inches of urethane insulation; it is also foamed in place to give the cabinet rigidity. Heaters under the top cap prevent the formation of condensation.
The white-painted, textured galvanized steel exterior is easy to clean. A floor drain with a garden hose fitting at the bottom of the cabinet makes cleaning the interior easy. The stainless steel, hinged lids have handles that make lifting and closing them easy; the lids also have gaskets that keep cold air from escaping the cabinet. The Master-Bilt DC-2S WH ice cream storage and dipping cabinet has leveling legs to help with stabilizing the unit on uneven flooring.
- -10-10 degrees F temperature range
- Stainless steel lids are hinged with handles so opening and closing them is simple
- Lids have gaskets to keep cold air from escaping
- Self-contained refrigeration system maintains even temperatures
- Force draft hermetic condensing unit
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to keep temperatures cool
- 4-in. clearance between the back of the cabinet and the wall
- Overall Dimensions: 317⁄8 in. W x 211⁄8 in. D x 341⁄8 in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.7 A, 1⁄4 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- White, textured, galvanized steel exterior is easy to clean
- Stainless steel top is durable
- Galvanized steel interior is durable and easy to clean
- 21⁄4-in. urethane insulation keeps cold air inside and is foamed in place to give the cabinet rigidity
- Leveling legs make stabilizing the cabinet on uneven flooring simple
- Floor drain with a garden hose fitting makes washing the interior easy
- Heaters under the stainless steel top cap prevent condensation
- Cold wall evaporator keeps the interior cold
Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet, dip (3) 3 gallon, store (1) 3 gallon, cold-wall evaporator, painted textured galvanized steel exterior, galvanized steel interior, stainless steel top with anti-condensate heater, flip lid, temperature range 10° to -10°F, 1/4 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 5.7 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt DC-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Refrigeration Type||Cold Wall|
|Specialty Options||Cold Storage|
|Warranty||2 years part & labor/5 years compressor|
|Capacity (3 Gal Cans)||4|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 32 in|