The Master-Bilt CGD-50 curved glass deli case lets you hold open containers, pans, and platters since it is NSF-7 compliant, resulting in reduced costs for packaging and quick service for customers. The sliding rear glass doors let you see into the cabinet to know when product needs to be refilled. The doors easily remove for cleaning, as well as loading and unloading the cabinet. Cleaning, loading, and unloading is also made easy with the tilting front glass.
There is an adjustable, full-length, stainless steel mezzanine shelf that smaller products can sit on to create a beautiful display of your product. An adjustable temperature control lets you choose where you want your food to be in the 36 to 38 degree Fahrenheit temperature range. While there is no minimum requirement for clearance on the Master-Bilt CGD-50 curved glass deli case, the top, back, and front must be open so customers and operators can easily access and open the case.
- Tempered front glass tilts out for easy cleaning and simple loading
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resists scratching and denting
- Stainless steel display deck is easy to remove
- Black trim reduces the appearance of dirt
- Sides are tempered thermopane glass so customers have more visibility of products from different angles
- Shelf light, shelf supports, and shelf are removable for cleaning
- Adjustable, full-length mezzanine shelf
- Thermometer lets you monitor the temperature
- Light switch lets you easily turn the light on and off as needed
- Sliding, thermopane rear sliding doors easily remove and make loading and unloading the cabinet easy
- Intake and discharge of air happens at the rear
- Temperature control is adjustable to accommodate different types of food
- 36-38 degrees F temperature range
- Uses R-134A refrigerant to keep product in the temperature range
- Condensate evaporator prevents condensation from gathering on unit
- Off cycle defrost keeps the coil clear of frost
- Has leveling legs to stabilize the cabinet on uneven floors
- Front, back, and top must be left open for customer and staff access
- NSF-7 certified to store open containers, pans, and platters, allowing for quick service and reduces the cost of packaging
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.5 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 501⁄8 in. W x 35 in. D x 487⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Deli Merchandiser, self-contained refrigeration, curved glass, rear air intake and discharge, adjustable stainless steel lighted mezzanine shelf, 50" long, stainless steel top and sides, condensate evaporator, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 10.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt CGD-50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|