The Master-Bilt CGB-59 curved glass bakery merchandiser is compliant for NSF-7 standards to hold open food products, making it more convenient to serve customers. While there is no minimum clearance requirement, the top, back, and front should be left open for operator and customer access. The front glass tilts forward for easy loading and cleaning, and the tempered glass sides provide more visibility of products.
Three adjustable white wire shelves hold all of your baked goods, and fluorescent lights make the food more visible. The shelf lights, shelf supports, and shelves are removable for a simple cleaning process. A thermometer inside the cabinet reads what the interior temperature is within the 38 to 40 degrees Fahrenheit range. The Master-Bilt CGB-59 curved glass bakery merchandiser has black trim with a white display deck that is removable for convenience. Leveling legs make the unit stable on uneven floors.
- Shelf lights, shelf supports, and shelves are removable for simple cleaning
- 3 adjustable white wire shelves hold all your delicious bakery foods
- Fluorescent lights make products more visible
- Light switch lets you turn off the lights during closed hours
- Thermometer reads the temperature within the 38-40 degrees F range
- Sliding rear doors have thermopane glass and are removable for cleaning
- Leveling legs keep the cabinet stable on uneven flooring
- Front, back, and top need to be open for operator and customer access
- NSF-7 compliant for holding open food product
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11.6 A, 1⁄2 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 591⁄8 in. W x 35 in. D x 487⁄16 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- 18 gauge painted steel base is durable
- Stainless steel top and sides are sturdy and easy to clean
- Tempered front glass tilts forward for easy cleaning and loading of the cabinet
- Tempered glass ends make products visible from more angles
- Black trim with removable white display deck
- Self-contained hermetic condensing unit
- Rear air intake and discharge provides a clean appearance on the front
- Condensate evaporator
- Off cycle defrost keeps the cabinet running smoothly
- Temperature control is adjustable for your convenience
- Maintains cool temperatures with R-134A refrigerant
Bakery Merchandiser, self-contained refrigeration, curved glass, rear air intake and discharge, (3) adjustable white wire shelves, 59" long, stainless steel top and sides, condensate evaporator, 1/2 hp, 115v/60/1-ph, 11.6 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Master-bilt CGB-59 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||4|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||56 - 60|