Standard Features and Benefits
- Replaces MDH2000
- Master Series
- Removable 16-in. immersible mixing arm
- Mixes up to 25-gal.
- Safety power switch
- Continuous operation or pulse setting
- Variable speed setting
- Ergonomic handle for prolonged use
- Ventilation points are located on the upper part of the mixer to prevent internal components from getting wet
- Indicator light to show if unit is ready for operation
- Tool and guard are made from stainless steel
- Titanium-plated blade is easily removable with a small screwdriver
- Mixer tool can be easily disassembled for cleaning
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 460W, 3,000 - 9,000 RPM, 10-ft. cord and plug included
- Total Dimensions: 30-in. L x 5-in. dia.
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed, NSF and ANSI Certified
MDH2000 Master Mixer, variable speed, detachable, immersible tube length 16", microswitch, up to 25 gallon, w/10' cord and plug, 460 watts, 3000 to 9000 RPM, overall length: 30", 115v/60/1-ph, CE, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Dynamic MDH2000 Specifications
|Shaft Length (in)||16|
|Capacity (Qts)||200 max|