The Lathem 2121 time clock will provide your operation with a reliable time-keeping device that can resist heavy-duty use in high-traffic areas. This manual time recorder, which prints along the right side when the lever is pulled, can be used with a variety of time cards. Time and date settings can record the date by month and day or day of the week, the hour in 12- or 24-hour formats, and the minutes to a hundredth of the hour. The coined steel wheel prints clearly in English, French, or Spanish to ensure time cards are properly read, and the ribbon lasts longer because it self-reverses.
In addition to the customizable output, the Lathem 2121 time clock is durably built with a steel case that can be wall-mounted or secured to a tabletop. A keyed lock is included to prevent any unauthorized access and guard against tampering. This manual time recorder can operate in ambient temperatures of 23 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heavy-duty time recorder
- Printing is activated manually
- Prints along the right side
- Compatible with a variety of time cards
- Coined steel wheel prints clearly each time
- Wheels available in English, French, or Spanish
- Self-reversing ribbon provides a longer life
- Can be mounted to a wall or tabletop
- Housed in a durable steel case with a keyed lock to prevent tampering
- Operates in ambient temperatures of 23 to 113 degrees F
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 8 in. W x 5.15 in. D x 10.25 in. H
- cULus Listed
- Date can be stamped with month and date or day of the week
- Hours can be stamped in 12- or 24-hour cycles
- Minutes can be stamped to the minute, tenth of an hour, or hundredth of an hour
Manual time recorder; compact and rugged; manual registration and smooth reliable operation; case is made of high grade steel and finished with an environmentally safe powder paint; case is locking; imprints day of the week, hours, and minutes; 11'' height x 8'' width. This is a close out special - no damage.
Lathem 2121 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Business Supplies|