The Scotsman SSM2-P twin primary filter cartridge removes odors, particles, and the taste of chlorine from water through half-micron filtration and polyphosphate. A silver-based antimicrobial compound called AgION® slows bacteria growth between cleanings. This cartridge is designed to be used on 650-pound cubers and 1,200-pound flakers, nuggets, and nugget dispenser ice makers.
- AquaArmor with AgION reduces bacteria growth through a silver-based antimicrobial compound
- Half-micron filtration and polyphosphate removes chlorine taste, odors, and particles from ice
- Made for cubers up to 650 lb. and flakers, nuggets, and nugget dispensers up to 1,200 lbs.
- Ambient air temperature range for operation: 50-100 degrees F
- Incoming water temperature range for operation: 40-100 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 16.6 in. W x 5.5 in. D x 29.26 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2016 certified
Water Filter Assembly, twin system, designed for ice makers & beverage equipment, cubers over 650 lb, & up to 1200 lb, flakers & nuggets over 1200 lb, includes AquaArmor by AgION for antimicrobial protection, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman SSM2-P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Suggested Use||Ice Makers (Manifold System)|
|Type||Assembly & Cartridge|
|Water Flow||3.34 gpm|
|Warranty||5-yr. Manifold Parts Only|
|Part Type||Ice Maker Filter|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|