The Scotsman NME1854RS-32 nugget ice machine head produces up to 2,185 pounds of ice every 24 hours. This chewable, soft nugget ice will not dilute any drinks, making it ideal for customers. To maintain cool temperatures, this unit uses R-404A refrigerant. The double flight auger evenly distributes ice to the ice bin, which is sold separately. This unit pairs with Scotsman B842S ice bin, B948S ice bin, BH1100BB-A ice bin, BH1100SS-A ice bin, BH1300BB-A ice bin, BH1300SS-A ice bin, BH1600BB-A ice bin, and BH1600SS-A ice bin.
The ice machine's stainless steel construction is durable and ideal for commercial use. A plastic drain pan prevents the buildup of particles and rust since it has a large outlet that moves water quickly away. The drain system that is rust and restriction free allows for unobstructed water flow. An electrical conductivity water sensor helps to prevent low or no water failures. To keep you up to date with operating status and other important features, the AutoSentry™ Monitoring System monitors the system's gearbox to prevent it from being overloaded. The Scotsman NME1854RS-32 nugget ice machine head has a direct-drive gearbox built with self-aligning, spherical roller bearings.
- Remote air cooled condensing unit
- Produces up to 2185 lbs. of ice every cycle
- Makes chewable, soft nugget ice that is ideal for soft drinks and smoothies and can be used for cold therapy
- AutoSentry Monitoring System checks the workload on the system's gearbox and shuts it down if a problem is detected to prevent costly repairs
- Low- or no-water failures are prevented with the electrical conductivity water sensor, which cannot be affected by high mineral content
- Particle buildup and rust are prevented with a plastic drain pan that has a large outlet that moves water away quickly
- Stainless steel construction is heavy-duty and durable for commercial use
- Self-aligning, spherical roller bearings
- Patented, double flight auger evenly distributes ice
- Direct drive gearbox provides high reliability
- Ice bin is sold separately, but this unit will fit on the Scotsman B842S ice bin, B948S ice bin, BH1100BB-A ice bin, BH1100SS-A ice bin, BH1300BB-A ice bin, BH1300SS-A ice bin, BH1600BB-A ice bin, and BH1600SS-A ice bin
- Uses R-404A refrigerant
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 23.1 A, 3.87 kW, 15800 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 42 in. W x 24 in. D x 27 in. H
- UL listed; ISO 9001: 2008 and NSF certified
Ice Maker, nugget style, air-cooled, remote condenser, production capacity up to 2185 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (1631 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), AutoSentry™ monitoring system, stainless steel finish, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 22.8 amps, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman NME1854RS-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||2185|
|Compressor Type||Remote Cooled|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Residential 1 year parts & labor|
|Production Range (per day)||2100-2699 lb|
|Product||Ice Machine Head|
|Product Type||Ice Makers & Bins|
|Width (in) Range||40 - 49|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Recommended Bins||B842S, B948S, BH1100BB-A, BH1100SS-A, BH1300BB-A, BH1300SS-A, BH1600BB-A, BH1600SS-A, ICS-1, ICS-2, ICS-3, ICS-3-SL|
|Cold Water (in)||3/8|
|Indirect Waste Size (in)||3/4|