The Scotsman FME2404AS32B flaked ice machine can produce 2,455 pounds of ice per day, making it ideal for busy restaurants and delis. Since flaked ice can be distributed in a way that produces a greater surface area than cubed ice, it is often used to chill fruit or seafood displays.
The Scotsman FME2404AS32B has several features that increase the machine’s longevity. The AutoSentry™ system monitors production strain and automatically ceases all functions when it senses the components are overworked. An electrical conductivity water sensor notifies users anytime water levels are dangerously low, preventing system failure.
- Fruit and seafood displays can be chilled with flaked ice
- AutoSentry system triggers automatic shutdown when gears are overworked
- Electric conductivity water sensor alerts users when water is low
- Drain pan prevents rust and particle buildup by removing excess water
- Stainless steel body resists scratching
- Double-flight auger is built to avoid uneven wear
- 24 hour volume production averages 2455 lb.
- R-404A refrigerant is environmentally friendly
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 20.6 A
- 42-in W x 24-in. D x 27-in. H
- Made in the USA
- cULus, NSF, ISO and AHRI certified
Ice Maker, flake style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, 2455 lb production/24 hours, AutoSentry™ monitoring system, compacted style flake ice, stainless steel finish, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 20.6 amps, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Scotsman FME2404AS-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production||2455 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2-yr. Parts Compressor|