The Scotsman F0822W-32 is a water-cooled flake ice maker that can produce up to 775 pounds of ice per day. Because flake ice is soft, does not freeze into lumps, and melts slowly, it is a good choice for grocery displays such as seafood, meat, or soft drinks. This also makes flake ice a good choice for therapeutic uses in the healthcare industry. This model has AutoAlert™ which displays the ice production mode, if a mechanical problem occurs, and will tell when to descale and sanitize. AgION®, a silver-based antimicrobial compound, is molded into key components to reduce to slow the growth of microbes. This is an ice machine head only; ice bins are sold separately.
- Can produce up to 775-lbs. of ice per day
- Produces flake ice, which is great for grocery displays, as well as healthcare applications
- Water cooled unit
- AutoAlert™ display indicates ice production mode, if a key mechanical problem occurs, and when it is time to descale and sanitize
- Easily removable panels make internal cleaning and repairs simple
- Reusable air filter can be removed from the outside for easy cleaning and replacing
- AgION® silver-based antimicrobial compound molded into key components
- Uses environmentally-safe, CFC-free R404a refrigerant
- Ice maker head only; ice bin sold separately
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 8.9 A, power cord not included, must be professionally installed
- Overall Dimensions: 22.9-in. W x 24-in. D x 23-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
Prodigy™ Ice Maker, flake style, water-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capcity up to 775 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (620 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), Auto-alert™ indicating lights, stainless steel finish, R-404A refrigerant, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 7.6 amps, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman F0822W-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||775 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Water Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2-yr. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|