The Scotsman F0522A1A flaked ice machine is great for busy restaurant owners with the need for moderate volumes of ice. Flaked ice is chewable and soft, making it an excellent option for serving water to patients in healthcare environments. The machine can produce up to 450 pounds of ice per day, easily accommodating restaurants with moderate customer traffic.
The Scotsman F0522A1A has a front-located panel that provides easy access to all internal components. The unit’s filter is located on the front, allowing users to remove and rinse it to prevent debris buildup. If the machine requires maintenance, warranty and service information are easily accessible through an externally-located QR code.
- Flaked ice is chewable and provides the ideal surface area for cooling food displays
- Energy-efficient control lights alert users when the bin is full
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and easy to clean
- Maintenance is easy to perform with the front-located service panel
- Warranty information is accessible through the product QR code
- Front-located air filter eliminates inconvenient clearance requirements
- Internal surfaces are coated with antimicrobial protection to slow the growth of bacteria
- Can produce up to 450 lb. of ice per day
- Uses environmentally-friendly R404A refrigerant
- 22.9-in. W x 24-in. D x 23-in. H
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15.2 A
- cULus, NSF, ISO and AHRI certified
Prodigy Plus® Ice Maker, flake style, air-cooled, self-contained condenser, production capacity up to 450 lb/24 hours at 70°/50° (320 lb AHRI certified at 90°/70°), Auto-alert™ indicating lights, stainless steel finish, R-404A refrigerant, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.2 amps, NSF, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Scotsman F0522A-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|24 Hr. Production (lbs)||450 lbs|
|Compressor Type||Air Cooled|
|Specialty Options||Alert System|
|Warranty||3-yr. Parts & Labor; Add'l 2-yr. Parts Compressor|
|Production Range||300-899 lb|