The Hatco Toast-Qwik 400BA conveyor toaster only toasts one side of a slice of bread up to two inches thick, making it ideal for toasting bagels or buns that are inserted cut-side up. For operator convenience, this unit can be configured for front or rear discharge, and the conveyor toaster utilizes electronic controls and a patented ColorGuard sensing system to provide consistent toasting results. The TQ-400BA's power save mode will help your business save energy during non-peak hours, while a cooling fan keeps toaster sides cool to the touch for operator safety.
- Toast-Qwik conveyor toaster capable of toasting 400 slices per hour
- BA model toasts one side of bun or bagel inserted cut side up
- Opening accommodates slices up to 2-in. thick
- Convertible between rear and front discharge for workflow convenience
- ColorGuard sensing system provides consistent toasting results
- Electronic controls regulate heating elements for precise toasting
- Bread stays warm and dry in toast storage area
- Power save mode prevents energy waste during non-peak hours
- Exterior is kept cool to the touch by cooling fan
- Heavy-duty gear motor is lubricated to protect against burnout
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1.8kW, 14.8 A, NEMA 5-15 cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5-in. W x 17.7-in. D x 15-in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
Toast-Qwik® Conveyor Toaster, horizontal conveyor, countertop design, bagel and bun toaster, approximately 6 slice capacity/min, 2" opening height, electronic controls, colorguard sensing system, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TQ-400BA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Accomodates Bagels|
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|