The Hatco TK-72-208-QS Toast King® conveyor toaster can produce 720 slices of toast per hour. It accepts up to 51⁄2-inch-wide slices and Texas toast up to 11⁄4 inches thick. The toaster is made of stainless steel for durability and is simple to clean. Its metal-sheathed heating elements are tough for heavy use. During non-peak hours, the thermostat reserves energy to save costs. The color of the toast is determined by the time the slice spends in the toaster. Its three-basket access enables the user to quickly load bread in the toaster. The Hatco TK-72-208-QS Toast King conveyor toaster uses its top vent to send heat away from the operator.
- Can produce 720 buns/bread slices per hour
- Slices up to 51⁄2 in. wide and 11⁄4-in.-thick Texas toast fit in the unit
- Color of the toast is set by conveyor speed, not temperature
- Metal-sheathed heating elements are break resistant
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction withstands constant use
- Storage area ensures toast is kept warm and dry
- Tray catches slices when they are done
- 3-basket access facilitates loading
- Heat is kept away from user with a top vent
- Thermostat conserves energy at non-peak times
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4038 W, 19.4 A, 4-ft. cord with NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 181⁄4 in. W x 175⁄8 in. D x 331⁄4 in. H
- UL, UL-EPH, CE, and CSA listed; NSF and ANSI/NSF 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Toast King® Conveyor Toaster, vertical conveyor, countertop design, bread and bun toaster, approximately 720 units/hour capacity, stainless steel construction, NSF, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco TK-72-208-QS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet