The Hatco PMG-200 NG uses natural gas to heat water to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for high-temperature dishwashers. This unit uses a standing pilot ignition to make start-up quick, and uses six tube burners and a finned tube heat exchanger to ensure fast heating and recovery. A blended-phosphate water-treatment system is built in to help prevent limescale buildup so the booster heater can operate with maximum efficiency.
- Part of the Powermite® series
- Runs on natural gas
- Uses a finned tube heat exchanger for maximum efficiency
- Standing pilot for quick startup
- 6 burners ensure quick heating and recovery
- Pressure reducing and relief valves make operation safe
- Low-water cutoff and high-temperature limit protect equipment
- Built-in water treatment system limits scale buildup
- Shock absorber ensures noise is kept to a minimum
- Can heat from 258 to 602 gallons per hour, depending on the temperature rise needed
- Puts out 195,000 BTU/hr
- Overall Dimensions: 35.95 in. W x 24.64 in. D x 31 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design, and CSA-Gas Listed
Powermite Booster Heater, natural gas, 5 gal storage capacity, blended phosphate water treatment system, low water cut-off, temperature/pressure relief valve, pressure reducing valve, (2) temperature/pressure gauges, indicator light and on/off switch, s/s tank and front, painted body and legs, 195,000 BTU.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco PMG-200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||452 gph|
|70F Recovery||258 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||31 - 40 in|