The Hatco PMG-100-120-QS Powermite® booster heater quickly brings water to a sanitizing 180 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit is heated by natural gas and has three tube-type burners with a sparking standing pilot. Its stainless steel tank, front, and top resist corrosion and withstand heavy use. The powder-coated sides and back match the rest of the unit.
A finned tube copper heat exchanger heats the water to its proper temperature. When the pressure gets too high, gauges alert the operator and a valve releases water to stabilize it. A low water cut-off feature activates when the tank water is low. The Hatco PMG-100-120-QS Powermite booster heater’s phosphate water treatment system reduces scale buildup.
- Heated by natural gas
- Provides sanitizing 180-degrees-F water to a dishmachine
- Burner system uses primary and secondary air for regular ignition
- Stainless steel tank, front, and top can endure heavy use
- Powder-coated sides and back
- Finned tube copper heat exchanger ensures water reaches its proper temperature
- Standing pilot ensures gas flow
- 3 tube-type burners provide heat
- Temperature/pressure relief valve releases water when the pressure is too high
- Pressure-reducing valve stabilizes flow pressure
- 2 temperature/pressure gauges enable the user to monitor and adjust as needed
- Automatic low water cut-off
- Phosphate water treatment system reduces scale buildup
- Shock absorber softens water hammer
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 360 W, 3 A
- 105,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 27.45 in. W x 20.73 in. D x 31 in. H
- cCSAus Gas-Fired and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 5 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Powermite® Booster Heater, NG gas, 4.75 gal storage capacity, blended phosphate water treatment system, low water cut-off, temp./pressure relief valve, pressure reducing valve, (2) temp./pressure gauges, indicator light & on/off switch, stainless steel tank & front, painted body & legs, 105,000 BTU, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco PMG-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|