The PMG-100 LP from Hatco can heat up to 321 gallons of water per hour with its three tube-style burners. This unit uses a standing pilot ignition and a finned tube copper heat exchanger to ensure it starts up and heats water quickly and offers a quick recovery. The low-water cutoff and high-temperature limit, in addition to the built-in water treatment system, help keep the booster heater working at peak efficiency.
- Part of the Powermite® series
- Runs on propane (LP)
- Can heat from 138 to 321 gallons per hour, depending on the required temperature rise
- Finned tube heat exchanger ensures maximum efficiency
- Standing pilot ignition for quick startup
- 3 burners put out 105,000 BTU per hour for quick heating and recovery
- Pressure reducing and relief valves ensure unit safety and longevity
- Low-water cutoff and high-temperature limit prevent damage to equipment
- Built-in water treatment system prevents limescale buildup
- Shock absorber keeps noise to a minimum
- Overall Dimensions: 27.45 in. W x 20.73 in. D x 31 in. H
- UL-EPH, CSA-Design, and CSA-Gas Listed
Powermite Booster Heater, LP gas, 5 gal storage capacity, blended phosphate water treatment system, low water cut-off, temperature/pressure relief valve, pressure reducing valve, (2) temperature/pressure gauges, indicator light and on/off switch, s/s tank and front, painted body and legs, 105,000 BTU.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco PMG-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||241 gph|
|70F Recovery||138 gph|
|Category||Water Booster Heaters|
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30 in|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|