The Hatco MCG20G-208-QS panini press has a stainless steel frame and heavy-duty cast iron plates coated in enamel. The Easy Clean System® enables users to sanitize the removable plates in the dishwasher. These grooved plates can be exchanged with smooth plates (sold separately). The drip tray collects grease and food particles and has handles to facilitate cleaning. The Hatco MCG20G-208-QS multi contact grill has a temperature range of 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat is evenly distributed through the patented heating element pack
- Easy Clean System’s removable plates clean quickly
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Cast iron, enamel-coated plates withstand heavy use
- Grill marks are seared onto food by the grooved plates
- Interchangeable grooved and smooth plates (smooth plates sold separately)
- Stainless steel frame resists dents and scratches
- Drip tray handles aid the user in cleaning grease and debris
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2820 W, 13.6 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 25.43 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Multi Contact Grill, 20", double, grooved top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco MCG20G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year replacement|