The Hatco MCG14G-240-QS multi contact grill is ideal for making paninis, sandwiches, fish, burgers, and more. Its grooved plates sear grill marks onto food and can be removed through its Easy Clean System®. Its enamel-coated cast iron plates and stainless steel frame can withstand heavy use and resist corrosion. The Hatco MCG14G-240-QS panini press has a temperature range of 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit and a patented heating element pack that ensures heat spreads evenly across the cooking surface.
- Patented heating element pack evenly transfers heat across the cooking surface
- Easy Clean System features removable plates
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Cast iron, enamel-coated plates create grill marks on food
- Grooved plates interchange with smooth plates (sold separately)
- Stainless steel frame provides durability
- Handles on drip tray facilitate cleaning
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2600 W, 10.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.37 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Multi Contact Grill, 14", single, grooved top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco MCG14G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|