The Hatco MCG14G-120-QS panini press’s grooved plates create grill marks on sandwiches, fish, burgers, and other foods. With a temperature range of 120 to 570 degrees Fahrenheit and a patented heating element pack, the press provides even, consistent heat. The Easy Clean System®, features enamel-coated cast iron plates that withstand heavy use and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The Hatco MCG14G-120-QS multi contact grill’s removable drip tray handles further facilitate cleaning.
- Patented heating element pack provides consistent heat distribution
- Easy Clean System features removable, warewasher-safe plates
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Enamel-coated, cast iron plates sear grill marks onto product
- Grooved plates can be exchanged with smooth plates (sold separately)
- Stainless steel frame withstands heavy use
- Removable drip tray handles aid in transportation and cleaning
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 16.37 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Multi Contact Grill, 14", single, grooved top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco MCG14G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year replacement|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|