The Hatco MCG10G-120-QS panini press is ideal for paninis, sandwiches, fish, hamburgers, and more. Its grooved cast iron top and bottom plates create grill marks on the product and can endure frequent use. These enamel-coated plates can be cleaned in the warewasher and are interchangeable with smooth plates (sold separately). A patented heating element pack evenly distributes heat across the surface of the plates. The Hatco MCG10G-120-QS multi contact grill’s Easy Clean System® facilitates quick plate removal.
- Patented heating element pack spreads heat evenly across the plates
- Easy Clean System enables staff to quickly clean and replace the plates
- Temperature range: 120-570 degrees F
- Cast iron top and bottom plates are grooved, enamel coated, and dishwasher safe
- Interchangeable smooth plates sold separately
- Durable stainless steel frame
- Removable drip tray aids in quick cleaning
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W, 15 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 12.83 in. W x 15.28 in. D x 8.42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Multi Contact Grill, 10", single, grooved top & bottom plate, adjustable thermostat, patented heat distribution, easy clean system, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 120v/60Hz/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco MCG10G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year replacement|