Hatco's mini-compact water heater can heat up to 151 gallons per hour, and can be used with a sink or dishwasher for sanitizing or point-of-use water heating. The water heater's element is protected by the unit's low-water cutoff feature and a high-temperature limit. The exterior is constructed of a durable stainless steel front and a hammertone body.
- Mini-Compact water heater for point-of-use or hot water sanitizing in a sink or dishwasher
- Can heat up to 151 gallons per hour at a 40 degree F rise, and 86 gallons per hour at a 70 degree F rise
- Fully fiberglass insulated to maximize energy efficiency
- Stainless steel and hammertone exterior is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Low-water cutoff and high-temperature limit prevent element burnout
- Pressure relief valves ensure safe operation
- Temperature and pressure gauges allow you to monitor equipment to ensure water is reaching proper temperature
- 6-in. legs make cleaning underneath simple
- 208V/60 Hz/3-ph, 15 kW, 41.7 A
- Overall Dimensions: 11.72 in. W x 12.88 in. D x 18.6 in. H
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Booster Water Heater, electric, 3.2 gallon storage capacity, fast recovery, stainless steel tank & front panel, powder-coated silver-gray hammertone body, powder coated silver gray hammertone body, black base, 6" legs, 15 kW, NSF, cUL, UL, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco MC-15 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|40F Recovery||151 gph|
|70F Recovery||86 gph|
|Width (in) Range||10 - 15 in|