The Hatco IRNGPB118515 Rapide Cuisine® drop-in induction range fits into a cutout in the countertop. The control panel’s high-resolution display shows the timer and power levels, which can be adjusted with a knob. A USB port can program recipe settings and update the unit as needed. The range’s single burner features Pan Sense Technology, which turns the unit on when a pan meets the cooktop. The Hatco IRNGPB118515 Rapide Cuisine drop-in induction range’s durable ceramic surface cleans quickly and is sealed to protect the interior from spills.
- Lies flush in a countertop cutout
- Burner holds a pot or pan with a 4 in. to 13 in. dia.
- Durable, easy-to-clean ceramic top
- High-resolution display shows the timer and power level
- Programmable settings
- Control knob adjusts power and timer levels
- Detects pans through Pan Sense Technology
- Coated boards seal the top
- Prevents overheating through automatic shut-off
- Updates by USB port
- Remote-control panel included
- Range requires a 13.625-in. x 14.61-in. cutout
- Control panel requires a 14-in. x 15-in. cutout
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800, 15 A, 71-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Control panel dimensions: 11.9 in. W x 3.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 13.65 in. W x 14.49 in. D x 3.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
IRNG-PB1-18 (QUICK SHIP MODEL) Rapide Cuisine® Induction Range, built-in countertop, single burner, digital controls with TFT display, timer, color-coded selectable modes, USB port, automatic shut-off & pan detection, black glass composite top, stainless steel casing, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 15.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco IRNG-PB1-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|