The Hatco IRNGPB114515 Rapide Cuisine® drop-in induction range fits into a countertop cutout and is separate from its control panel. The control panel’s large knob controls the timer and power level, and its USB port enables users to program and update the unit. Pan Sense Technology turns the unit on when a pan touches the range. The Hatco IRNGPB114515 Rapide Cuisine drop-in induction range is sealed with coated boards to prevent water damage. Its black ceramic top cleans quickly and withstands regular use.
- Fits in a cutout in the countertop
- 1 burner accommodates (1) 4-in. to 13-in. pot or pan
- Heavy-duty black ceramic top cleans quickly
- Timer and power level are displayed in high resolution
- Operator can preset settings for specific recipes
- User-friendly control knob sets the time and power level
- Pan Sense Technology recognizes pans and turns the unit on
- Sealed top protects interior from spills
- Automatic shut-off feature turns the unit off before it overheats
- USB port enables updates
- Remote-control panel included
- Range fits in a 13.625-in. x 14.61-in. cutout
- Control panel fits in a 14-in. x 15-in. cutout
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1440, 12 A, 71-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Control panel dimensions: 11.9 in. W x 3.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 13.5 in. W x 14.49 in. D x 3.5 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
IRNG-PB1-14 (QUICK SHIP MODEL) Rapid Cuisine® Induction Range, built-in countertop, single burner, digital controls with TFT display, timer, color-coded selectable modes, automatic shut-off & pan detection, black glass composite top, stainless steel casing, 120v/60/1-ph, 1440 watts, cord, NEMA 5-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco IRNG-PB1-14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Remote Control|