The Hatco IRNGHC118SB515 Rapide Cuisine® induction range can accommodate pans as large as 13 inches diameter. The unit features Pan Sense Technology, which turns the unit on when it detects a pan, and an automatic shut-off to prevent overheating. The top is sealed with conformal coating boards, protecting the controls from moisture and spills. A pattern on the black glass surface reduces the visibility of scratches, and a USB port facilitates quick updates. This Hatco IRNGHC118SB515 Rapide Cuisine induction range’s large control knob enables the operator to adjust the power level and cook time.
- Patterned glass top hides scratches
- High-resolution power level and timer display screen
- Large control knob
- Accommodates pans measuring 4 in. to 13 in. dia.
- Grease filter included
- Extra impact protection on the sides
- Conformal coating boards seal the top to prevent water damage
- Turns on automatically when Pan Sense Technology detects a pan
- Automatic shut-off feature resists overheating
- Updates through USB port
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800, 15 A, 71-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Cook surface dimensions: 12.2 in. W x 12.09 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 13 in. W x 17 in. D x 3.4 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF 4 certified
IRNG-HC1-18 (QUICK SHIP MODEL) Rapide Cuisine® Heavy-Duty Induction Range, countertop, single burner, digital controls with TFT display, USB port, control knob, automatic shut-off & pan detection, grease filter, black glass composite top, stainless steel top housing, bold black bottom housing, 120v/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, UL EPH Classified
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco IRNG-HC1-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|