The Hatco HGSM-1P-QS heated glass shelf keeps food at buffet lines and catered events at an ideal serving temperature for extended periods of time. This unit has an electronic thermostat control with five temperature settings that span from 130 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The Hatco HGSM-1P-QS heated glass shelf’s stainless steel housing and black ceramic surface can endure frequent use, and its modular system enables the unit to sit by other units for a line of food.
- Black ceramic glass surface creates a pleasing aesthetic and withstands repeated use
- Modular system enables multiple units to sit side by side
- Holds (1) 12-in. x 20-in. pan (Not made for direct food contact)
- 5 temperature settings: 130 degrees F, 150 degrees F, 165 degrees F, 185 degrees F, and 200 degrees F
- Stainless steel housing resists corrosion, dents, and scratches
- User-friendly service and cleaning
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 300 W, 2.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 15.75 in. W x 23.62 in. D x 2.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
Modular Heated Glass Shelf, accommodates (1) 12" x 20" food pan, uniform heat, five temperature settings: 130F, 150F, 165F, 185F, and 200F, thermostatic controls, modular system, stainless steel housing,NEMA 5-15P, 6' cord, 300 watts 120/60/1, 2.5 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco HGSM-1P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet