The Hatco GRSDS-24D Glo-Ray merchandising warmer is designed to hold wrapped or boxed products. The infrared top and thermostatically controlled heated base help to extend the holding time of food. The heated base has a temperature range of 185 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The infrared top heat pushes heat towards the outer edges of the holding surface, where the most heat is lost. For self-serve convenience, the shelves in the warmer are slanted so customers can easily grab the product they want. The incandescent lights brightly display product, making it more visible to the customer while preventing the bulbs from shattering. The grab-and-go concept is made very simple with the Hatco GRSDS-24D 1201 Glo-Ray merchandising warmer.
- Glo-Ray merchandising warmer holds wrapped or boxed product
- Pre-focused infrared top heat and heated base lengthen the holding time for most foods
- Thermostatically controlled heated base has a 185-200 degrees F temperature range
- Pre-focused infrared heat top pushes heat to the outer edges of the holding surface since the most heat is lost in that space
- 4 shatter-resistant lights clearly display products while preventing the bulbs from breaking
- Tempered glass side panels make products visible for customers from multiple angles
- 10 adjustable dividers make organizing the merchandiser easier
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1355 W, 11.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 24.29 in. D x 32.40 in. H
- CE, UL-EPH, and cULus listed
Glo-Ray Merchandising Warmer, counter model, 10 rods, pass thru design, with 2-tier forward-slanted shelves, stainless/aluminum construction, 24" long, 1355 watts, w/ 4" legs.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRSDS-24D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet