The Hatco GRSDS-24D 1201 merchandising display warmer is a pass-through unit where you load from one side and the customers grab from the other side. It is specifically designed to hold packaged products at ideal serving temperatures with the pre-focused top heat and heated base. Heat is pushed to the outer edges where the most heat is lost to ensure there are no cold spots. The shelves are slanted for customer self-service, and the brilliant, shatter-resistant lights make products more visible. Tempered glass side panels retain heat and make products easily visible. The Hatco GRSDS-24D 1201 merchandising display warmer has adjustable dividers that separate products for organization and cleanliness.
- Holds packaged products at ideal serving temperatures for self-serving
- 2 tiered, slanted shelves work best for self-serving
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction make the warmer durable
- Pre-focused top heat pushes warm air to the outer edges where the most heat is lost to prevent cold spots
- Heated base is thermostatically controlled to heat from the bottom up
- 185-200 degrees F temperature range
- Bright lights make products more visible and are shatter resistant for protection
- Glass side panels retain heat since they are tempered and allow for more visibility from more angles
- 10 adjustable dividers separate products for organization
- 4-in. legs lift the unit off of the countertop to keep it from getting hot
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1355 W, 11.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 24.29 in. D x 32.40 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Glo-Ray® Merchandising Warmer, counter model, (10) rods, pass thru design, with (2) shelves, forward-slanted shelves, stainless/aluminum construction, 24" long, 1355 watts, 4" legs, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSDS-24D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||2|