The Hatco GRSDS-24-120-QS Glo-Ray® heated display merchandiser is ideal for burgers, biscuits, personal pizzas, and other wrapped or boxed products. The shelf’s slanted design slides product forward so customers can self-serve. This unit keeps products at an ideal serving temperature range of 185 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The Hatco GRSDS-24-120-QS Glo-Ray heated display shelf has a pre-focused infrared top and two incandescent lights to heat and illuminate products.
- Maintains ideal serving temperatures for hot wrapped or boxed products
- Pre-focused infrared top heat reaches the unit’s outer edges
- Thermostatically-controlled hard coat heated base
- Temperature range: 185-200 degrees F
- 2 incandescent lights resist breaking and illuminate product
- Tempered glass side panels increase product visibility
- Slanted shelf is ideal for self-serving
- Hard coat shelf withstands high-volume use
- 5 adjustable dividers organize multiple products
- Legs elevate the unit
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 695 W, 5.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Usable shelf dimensions: 22.5 in. W x 21 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 24.19 in. D x 21.59 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
(QUICK SHIP MODEL) Glo-Ray® Merchandising Warmer, countertop, 24" long, (5) rods, pass thru design, with forward slanted shelf, pre-focused infrared top heat, tempered glass sides, stainless steel & aluminum construction, 695 watts, cULus, UL EPH Classified, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSDS-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Product Type||Food Display & Merchandisers|
|Product||Heated Display Shelf|