The Hatco GRSBF-72-O Glo-Ray built-in heated shelf with flush top has a blanket-type element that evenly distributes heat. Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface, and the surface temperature is controlled by an adjustable, built-in thermostat. The hard-coated aluminum surface helps to extend the holding time of your food. Power lines from the shelf to its control box are channeled with a 36-inch conduit. A 3⁄4-inch flanged edge helps the shelf fit into a countertop opening. The Hatco GRSBF-72-O Glo-Ray built-in heated shelf with flush top is recommended to go into a metallic countertop, but if you want to mount it in another surface, the material must be suitable for temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Recommended for use in metallic countertops
- Can be used in other surfaces that can accommodate temperatures of up to 200 degrees F
- 3⁄4-in. flanged edge allow the shelf to be placed into a countertop opening
- Heated base is controlled with a thermostat
- Includes mounting brackets, control thermostat, and a power switch that lights up
- Power lines from the shelf to the control box are channeled by a 36-in. flexible conduit
- Blanket-type element evenly distributes heat
- Hardcoated aluminum surface is durable and extends the heating time of food
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2070 W, 10 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 731⁄2 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 21⁄4 in. H
- UL-EPH, CE, and cULus listed
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf w/Flush Top, 73-1/2" x 31-1/2", surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 2070 watts.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSBF-72-O SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet