The Hatco GRSBF-60-S built-in heated shelf with a flush top has an enclosure that includes a thermostat, mounting brackets, and an illuminated power switch. A flexible conduit measuring 36 inches long channels power lines to the control box from the shelf. The heat is controlled with the included thermostat. The shelf fits into an opening in the countertop with a 3⁄4-inch flanged edge. Heat is evenly distributed with the blanket-type heating element onto the durable hardcoated aluminum surface. Fiberglass insulation directs heat to the holding surface. The Hatco GRSBF-60-S built-in heated shelf with a flush top is recommended to be used in a metallic counter. Other surfaces can be used, but they must be able to withstand temperatures of up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Glo-Ray built-in heated shelf extends the holding time for food
- Hard-coated aluminum surface is very durable and easy to clean
- Blanket-type element evenly distributes heat
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface
- Built-in thermostat is adjustable and controls the surface temperature
- Power lines from the control box to the shelf are contained by a 36-in. flexible conduit
- Mounting brackets, control thermostat, and an illuminated power switch are included in the enclosure
- Base temperature is controlled by the thermostat
- 3⁄4-in. flanged edge allows the unit to be placed in a countertop opening
- Recommended to be used in metallic counters
- Can be used in other surfaces that are able to withstand temperatures of up to 200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 611⁄2 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 21⁄4 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus, and CE listed
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf w/Flush Top, 61-1/2" x 25-1/2", surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 1500 watts.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSBF-60-S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet