The Hatco GRSBF-36-I-120QS Glo-Ray® drop-in heated shelf installs flush with countertops. Fiberglass insulates the unit while its blanket-type heating element distributes heat evenly over the surface. The hard coat aluminum surface resists corrosion, dents, and scratches. A control box turns the unit on and off and adjusts the temperature through a built-in thermostat. The Hatco GRSBF-36-I-120QS Glo-Ray drop-in heated shelf is ideal for metallic countertops but can be used with any material that can withstand temperatures as high as 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Easy-to-clean flush design
- Durable hard coat aluminum surface endures high-volume use
- Blanket-type heating element ensures even heat distribution
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the shelf’s surface
- Operators can adjust the temperature with the built-in thermostat
- 36-in. flexible conduit channel power lines attach the control box to the shelf
- Illuminated power switch included
- Heated base is controlled thermostatically
- 0.75-in. flanged edge
- Best used in metallic countertops
- Safe in materials that can withstand 200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 780 W, 6.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 37.5 in. W x 21 in. D x 4.29 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ASNI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
(QUICK SHIP MODEL) Glo-Ray® Built In Heated Shelf with Flush Top, 37-1/2" x 21" surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 120v/60/1-ph, 780 watts, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSBF-36-I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|