The Hatco GRSBF-30-I-120QS Glo-Ray® drop-in heated shelf’s 0.75-inch flanged edge sits flush with the countertop. The countertop holding the shelf should be made of a material that can withstand 200-degree-Fahrenheit temperatures. This unit’s heated base is operated through a control box, which has an adjustable thermostat and an illuminating power switch. Fiberglass insulation and a blanket-type element ensure heat is applied evenly over the surface. The Hatco GRSBF-30-I-120QS Glo-Ray drop-in heated shelf is made of durable hard coat aluminum and comes with mounting brackets.
- Sits flush with the countertop
- Hard coat aluminum surface withstands heavy use
- Surface is heated evenly by the blanket-type element
- Fiberglass insulation maintains surface heat
- Built-in, adjustable thermostat enables the operator to control the surface temperature
- Conduit channel power lines connect the shelf to the control box
- Controller includes illuminated power switch and mounting brackets
- Thermostatically-controlled heated base
- 0.75-in. flanged edge is flush with the countertop
- For use in countertops made of metal or material that can withstand 200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 665 W, 5.6 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 31.5 in. W x 21 in. D x 4.29 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Built In Heated Shelf with Flush Top, 31-1/2" x 21" surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 120v/60/1-ph, 665 watts, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSBF-30-I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|