The Hatco GRSB-48-I-120QS drop-in heated shelf is safe for countertops that are made of metal or can withstand temperatures as high as 200 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit is ideal for buffet lines, pizza parlors, and carving stations. Because of its fiberglass insulation and blanket-type heating element, the shelf distributes heat evenly over its surface. A front-mounted control box operates the Hatco GRSB-48-I-120QS drop-in heated shelf’s adjustable thermostat, infinite switch, and lighted rocker switch.
- Contains messes with its 0.5-in. recessed design
- Hard coat aluminum surface resists corrosion, scuffs, and dents
- Uniform heat is supplied through the blanket-type element
- Holding surface is insulated by fiberglass
- User controls surface temperature through the built-in, adjustable thermostat
- 36-in. flexible conduit channels connect the shelf to its control box
- Control box includes infinite switch and lighted rocker switch
- 0.75-in. flanged edge fits in countertops
- Optimal in metallic counters
- Compatible with countertops that can withstand 200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1000 W, 8.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Usable shelf dimensions: 48 in. W x 19.5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 49.5 in. W x 21 in. D x 4.915 in. H
- CE, UL-EPH, and cULus listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 49-1/2" x 21", 1/2" deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 120v/60/1-ph, 1000 watts, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSB-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet