The Hatco GRSB-36-I-120QS Glo-Ray® drop-in heated shelf keeps plated food warm in buffet lines. With a hard coat aluminum surface, the shelf can withstand use in commercial settings. The blanket-type element and fiberglass insulation ensure the surface receives constant heat. Its control box includes an adjustable thermostat, infinite switch, and lighted rocker switch. The Hatco GRSB-36-I-120QS Glo-Ray drop-in heated shelf can sit in metallic countertops or countertops that resist 200-degree-Fahrenheit heat.
- 0.5-in. recessed design keeps food particles in the top
- Durable, scratch-resistant hard coat aluminum surface
- Uniform heating through the blanket-type element
- Fiberglass insulation retains heat in the holding surface
- Adjustable thermostat built in
- Control box with 36-in. flexible conduit channels
- Infinite switch and lighted rocker switch on controller
- Fits in countertops with its 0.75-in. flanged edge
- Ideal for metallic counters
- Safe in counters that withstand temperatures up to 200 degrees F
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 780 W, 6.5 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Usable shelf dimensions: 36 in. W x 19.5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 37.5 in. W x 21 in. D x 4.915 in. H
- CE, UL-EPH, and cULus listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray Drop In Heated Shelf w/Recessed Top, 37-1/2" x 21", 1/2" deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 120v/60/1-ph, 780 watts, NEMA 5-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSB-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet