The Hatco GRSB-24-I-120QS Glo-Ray® drop-in heated shelf is ideal for keeping product warm at carving stations or buffet lines. A blanket-type heating element uniformly heats the hard coat aluminum surface, and fiberglass insulation ensures that heat remains at the surface instead of dissipating. The control box includes an infinite switch, a lighted rocker switch, and an adjustable thermostat that enables the user to control the surface temperature. The Hatco GRSB-24-I-120QS Glo-Ray drop-in heated shelf functions best in counters made of metal or other materials that can withstand heat as high as 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 0.5-inch recessed shelf keeps crumbs and messes contained
- Heavy-duty hard coat aluminum surface can withstand daily use
- Blanket-type element ensures consistent heat
- Fiberglass insulation retains surface heat
- Built-in, adjustable thermostat controls surface temperature
- 36-in. flexible conduit channels connect the shelf to a control box
- Infinite switch and lighted rocker included
- 0.75-in. flanged edge fits in countertops
- Safe for metallic counters or surfaces that can tolerate 200-degree-F temperatures
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 550 W, 4.6 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Usable shelf dimensions: 24 in. W x 19.5 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 25.5 in. W x 21 in. D x 4.915 in. H
- CE, UL-EPH, and cULus listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Drop In Heated Shelf with Recessed Top, 25-1/2" x 21", 1/2" deep recessed surface area, hardcoat aluminum top, control thermostat, illuminated on/off switch & mounting bracket, 120v/60/1-ph, 550 watts, NEMA-5-15P, NSF, cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRSB-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet