The Hatco GRS-66-G Glo-Ray® heated shelf is ideal for buffet lines, pass-throughs, or as a work shelf. The top is made of stainless steel for durability and is easy to clean, while the base is constructed of extruded aluminum for heavy use. Rubber feet keep the shelf from slipping on surfaces. The fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the surface to ensure product stays hot. A blanket-type heating element ensures heat is evenly distributed. The Hatco GRS-66-G Glo-Ray heated shelf has adjustable thermostat controls.
- Extruded aluminum base is heavy duty
- Rubber feet keep the shelf from slipping
- Top is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Blanket-type heating element creates even heat distribution
- Heat stays at the surface thanks to the fiberglass insulation
- Thermostat controls are adjustable
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 825 W, 6.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 66 in. W x 15.75 in. D x 5.38 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 66" W, 15-3/4" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 825 watts, 4" legs. Contact customer service for color pricing and leg options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRS-66-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet