The Hatco GRS-66-E heated shelf is ideal for buffet lines, pass-through applications, and as a heated work shelf, while a blanket-type heating element provides uniform heat. An adjustable thermostat controls the surface temperature, while the fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface. There is an aluminum base and stainless steel top that is built to withstand high-volume use. To keep the Hatco GRS-66-E heated shelf elevated off countertops, it has 4-inch legs, with non-slip, rubber feet to stabilize the unit.
- Blanket heat element provides even heat distribution
- Adjustable thermostat controls surface temperature
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface
- Aluminum base has a heavy-duty stainless steel top
- 4-in. legs keep the unit off the countertop
- Non-slip, rubber feet provide stability when heating
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 650 W, 5.4 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 66 in. W x 13.75 in. D x 5.38 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 66" W, 13-3/4" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 650 watts, 4" legs. Contact customer service for color pricing and leg options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRS-66-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|