The Hatco GRS-60-H Glo-Ray heated shelf is ideal for pass-through areas, buffet lines, or use as a heated work shelf. The stainless steel top and extruded aluminum base are simple to clean and make the shelf durable for long-term use. The blanket-type element evenly distributes heat across the holding surface. Fiberglass insulation ensures that the heat on the holding surface stays there. A built-in, adjustable thermostat controls the surface temperature. The Hatco GRS-60-H Glo-Ray heated shelf has 4-inch-tall legs that lift the unit off of the surface it sits on while rubber feet keep the shelf from sliding around.
- Glo-Ray heated shelf is made for buffet lines, pass-through areas, or to be used as a heated work shelf
- Extruded aluminum base is very durable and easy to clean
- Rubber feet keep the shelf from sliding around
- Stainless steel top is durable for long-term use
- Blanket-type element evenly distributes heat
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface
- Adjustable thermostat is built-in and controls the surface temperature
- 4-in. legs lift shelf from the surface it sits on
- 120 v/60 Hz/1 ph, 750 W, 6.3 A, 72-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 51⁄4 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 60" W, 17-1/2" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 750 watts, 4" legs. Contact customer service for color pricing and leg options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRS-60-H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet