The Hatco GRS-60-G heated shelf is great for keeping products at ideal serving temperatures on buffet lines at catered events. Temperature is controlled with built-in controls that are adjustable to suit your products. Product is evenly heated thanks to the blanket-type heating element. Heat is held at the surface of the shelf with its fiberglass insulation. This shelf has stainless steel and aluminum construction for durability. The Hatco GRS-60-G heated shelf sits above countertops with rubber feet that prevent slipping.
- Extruded aluminum base is heavy duty
- Rubber feet keep the shelf from slipping
- Top is constructed of stainless steel for durability and is easy to clean
- Blanket type element provides even heating
- Heat is held at the surface of the shelf with its fiberglass insulation
- Temperature is controlled with built-in, adjustable controls
- Perfect for buffet lines at catered events
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 750 W, 6.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 15.75 in. D x 5.38 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EHP listed
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 60" W, 15-3/4" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 750 watts, 4" legs. Contact customer service for color pricing and leg options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRS-60-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet