If you want a warmer without having to use a water bath or a flame, the Hatco GRS-60-F Glo-Ray heated shelf is perfect for you. Pans of food can be placed on the shelf and will be heated evenly with a blanket-type element. Insulation made from fiberglass keeps heat at the holding surface while the surface temperature is controlled by an adjustable, built-in thermostat. The stainless steel top and aluminum base make the entire shelf very durable and simple to keep clean. The 4-inch legs with rubber feet keep the shelf from slipping around on the countertop or other surface. The Hatco GRS-60-F Glo-Ray heated shelf is ideal for use in buffet lines, as a heated work shelf, or in a pass-through area.
- Durable extruded aluminum base
- Stainless steel top is made for long-term use and is easy to clean
- Non-slip rubber feet keep the shelf in place
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface
- Surface temperature is controlled with a built-in, adjustable thermostat
- Perfect for pass-through areas, buffet lines, or as a heated work shelf
- Blanket-type heating element distributes heat evenly
- 4-in. legs lift shelf from the countertop or other surface
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 600 W, 5 A, 72 in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 151⁄2 in. D x 51⁄4 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus, and CE listed
Glo-Ray Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 60" W, 15-1/2" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 600 watts, 4" legs. Contact customer service for color pricing and leg options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRS-60-F SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|