The Hatco GRS-48-L Glo-Ray heated shelf has a blanket-type element that evenly distributes heat over the holding surface. Heat loss is prevented by fiberglass insulation while the surface temperature is controlled with an adjustable thermostat. This heated shelf has a stainless steel top with an extruded aluminum base that makes cleaning simple, and 4-inch tall legs make it easier to clean underneath. The Hatco GRS-48-L Glo-Ray heated shelf can be used as a heated work shelf, in buffet lines, or in a pass-through area.
- Glo-Ray heated shelf is perfect for buffet lines, pass-through work areas, or as a heated work shelf
- Extruded aluminum base with stainless steel top makes unit durable and easy to clean
- Non-slip rubber feet keep shelf in place
- Blanket-type heating element distributes heat evenly
- Heat is kept at the holding surface with fiberglass insulation
- Built-in adjustable thermostat controls the surface temperature
- Includes 4-in. legs
- Glo-Ray blanket heating elements warrant against burnout for 1 year
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 950 W, 7.9 A, 72-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 51⁄4 in. H
- CE, UL-EPH, and cULus listed
Glo-Ray Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 48" W, 25-1/2" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 950 watts, 4" legs
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRS-48-L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet