The Hatco GRS-48-I-120-QS Glo-Ray® heated shelf has a blanket-type element to uniformly distribute heat across the holding surface. Fiberglass insulation keeps heat around the product, and its adjustable thermostat enablesaccurate temperature control. Its stainless steel top is resistant to corrosion, dents, and scratches. An aluminum base makes the Hatco GRS-48-I-120-QS Glo-Ray heated shelf heavy duty for high-volume use.
- Holds as many as (3) 12-in. x 20-in. steam table pans
- Blanket-type element ensures uniform heat distribution across the surface
- Adjustable thermostat is built-in for accurate temperature controlling
- Fiberglass insulates the surface to trap heat
- Top is stainless steel to resist corrosion and aid in cleanup
- Base is extruded aluminum to support regular use
- 4-in. legs have non-slip rubber feet for use on tabletops
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 700 W, 7 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 19.5 in. D x 5.38 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 48" W, 19-1/2" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 700 watts, 4" legs, 120v/60/1, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRS-48-I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|