The Hatco GRS-48-H Glo-Ray heated shelf is perfect for use in buffet lines, as a heated work shelf, or at a pass-through area. An adjustable thermostat that is built into the shelf controls the temperature of the surface. Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface. Heat is evenly distributed using the blanket-type heating element. The stainless steel top and extruded aluminum base are easy to clean and make the heated shelf durable. Standard 4-inch legs come with the Hatco GRS-48-H Glo-Ray heated shelf to raise it up off of the countertop to make cleaning underneath simple.
- Glo-Ray heated shelf is ideal for pass-through areas, buffet lines, and as a heated work shelf
- 4-in. standard legs lift shelf off of installation surface
- Extruded aluminum base and stainless steel top makes the unit durable
- Surface temperature is controlled by a built-in thermostat
- Blanket-type element uniformly distributes heat
- Non-slip rubber feet keep shelf from moving
- Fiberglass insulation keeps heat at the holding surface
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 600 W, 5 A, 72-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 171⁄2 in. D x 51⁄4 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Glo-Ray Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 48" W, 17-1/2" D, with adjustable thermostat, aluminum base, stainless steel top, 600 watts, 4" legs. Contact customer service for color pricing and leg options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRS-48-H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet