The Hatco GRNH-48 Glo-Ray infrared strip heater is perfect for keeping food at its optimum serving temperature without cooking it further due to its pre-focused heat. This heater is ideal for tight spaces since it is 4 inches deep and 2 inches tall. Its narrow construction prevents the strip heater from obstructing views of food in the buffet line so customers can still easily see their choices while food stays hot. A non-adjustable tubular stand and non-adjustable angle brackets comes with the Hatco GRNH-48 Glo-Ray infrared strip heater. An on/off switch can be installed in the front or back of the gray-colored unit. Please contact customer service to specify options for switches, leads, and strands.
- Exterior is gray in color
- Ideal for using in tight spaces
- View of food is not obstructed due to the unit's narrow size
- Food is kept from being cooked further but stays hot with the pre-focused heat
- On/off switch and indicator light can be built into the front or back of the unit
- Heating element is tubular and sheathed in metal for protection
- Single heater rod housing
- Non-adjustable tubular stands
- Non-adjustable 11⁄2-in. angle brackets
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1100 W, 9.2 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 4 in. D x 2 in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, and CE listed
Glo-Ray® Narrow Infrared Foodwarmer, high wattage, 48" L, tubular metal heater rod, single heater rod housing, steel housing in gray with angle mounting bracket, 1100 watts, 120v/60/1ph, cULus, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRNH-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet