The Hatco GRN4-48 Glo-Ray narrow halogen strip heater keeps food at hot serving temperatures without cooking the food any further because of the pre-focused heat. Three halogen elements are controlled by a dimmer switch and are enclosed in glass for protection. The durable steel housing is powder coated for corrosion resistance and has a navy exterior. Because of its narrow size, the Hatco GRN4-48 Glo-Ray halogen strip heater is ideal for small spaces and will not block visibility of food on buffet lines. Non-adjustable angle brackets are included. Please contact customer service for lead, color pricing, and stand options.
- Navy in color
- Powder coated for corrosion protection
- Halogen heat source is controlled by a dimmer switch, allowing for flexibility
- 3 halogen elements are enclosed in glass for protection
- Pre-focused heat keeps serving temperature without cooking the food any more
- Comes with non-adjustable 11⁄2-in. angle brackets
- Durable steel housing
- Ideal to use in narrow places
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 600 W, 5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 4 in. D x 2.13 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray Narrow Halogen Foodwarmer, 48" L, remote dimmer switch control & master toggle, steel housing w/angle mounting bracket, 767w. Contact customer service for lead, color pricing, and stand options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRN4-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet