The Hatco GRN4-48 Glo-Ray narrow halogen strip heater has a thin body, making it perfect for buffet lines since it will not obstruct the view of food. The heater is black and is powder-coated to resist corrosion. Three halogen heating elements are used to provide heat and are controlled by a dimmer switch for flexibility. The pre-focused heat keeps food hot but does not cook it any further. Non-adjustable angle brackets come with the Hatco GRN4-48 Glo-Ray halogen strip heater to make installation simple. Please contact customer service for lead, color pricing, and stand options.
- Navy exterior
- Ideal for use in narrow places
- Narrow depth and height keep the heater from blocking view of food on buffet line
- Durable steel housing is powder-coated for corrosion protection
- 3 halogen elements are enclosed in glass for protection
- Halogen heat source is controlled by a dimmer switch, allowing for flexibility
- Pre-focused heat keeps food at safe temperatures without cooking the food any further
- Non-adjustable 11⁄2-in. angle brackets
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 600 W, 5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 4 in. D x 2.13 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray Narrow Halogen Foodwarmer, 48" L, remote dimmer switch control & master toggle, steel housing w/angle mounting bracket, 767w. Contact customer service for lead, color pricing, and stand options
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRN4-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet