The Hatco GRHDH-4P 120 heated glass front display has rollerless sliding glass doors that make accessing product easy. The transparent tempered glass makes food more visible, while the interior is brightened by lights. The stainless steel and aluminum construction makes the unit durable. Serving time is lengthened since a metal-sheathed element heats from the top and base. Heat from the top is pushed towards the outer edges where the most heat is usually lost to prevent cold spots. The Hatco GRHDH-4P 120 heated glass front display holds four pans on its single shelf.
- Infrared heat pattern moves air to the outer edges where the most heat is lost
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction is durable
- Tempered glass sides provide more visibility
- Rollerless sliding doors make accessing product easy
- Heated base keeps food hot but the construction of the exterior base keeps it cool
- Metal-sheathed element heats from above
- Lights illuminate the cabinet interior
- 4-in. adjustable legs lift the unit off of the countertop
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2285 W, 19 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-30 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 58.5 in. W x 26 in. D x 25 in. H
- CE, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
Glo-Ray® Heated Display Case, countertop, glass front design, (4) pan single shelf, humidity with 6 qt. capacity, stainless steel and aluminum, with 4" legs, 2285w , cUL, UL, UL EPH Classified, ANSI/NSF 4
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRHDH-4P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||1|
|Product Type||Food Display & Merchandisers|
|Product||Heated Display Case|