The Hatco GRFHS-PT26 Glo-Ray fry holding station features a pass-through design that allows you to optimize the workflow around your fry station. Food is kept warm with ceramic heating elements from above and a heated base that is controlled with a thermostat below. Since the trivet lifts from the bottom of the station, food is prevented from getting soggy and air flow increases. This fry holding station is made of stainless steel for durability. A sectional divider allows you to hold more than one product at a time. The Hatco GRFHS-PT26 Glo-Ray fry holding station can be used with hardcoated fry box ribbons (sold separately) for staging boxed and bagged products.
- Food is heated from above with ceramic heating elements, which allow enough room to empty fry baskets
- A thermostatically controlled base heats food from below
- Includes a bottom trivet to promote air circulation and prevent condensation from causing soggy food
- Sectional divider allows you to keep more than one product warm simultaneously
- Pass-through design allows maximum access to product on both sides
- A fry ribbon stage (sold separately) allows for boxed or bagged products to be set next to the holding area for quick service
- Attached scoop holder helps keep tools close to hand
- Stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean
- 4 in. deep base
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1140 W, 12 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 29.4 in. W x 22.71 in. D x 24.71 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
Glo-Ray® Pass-Thru Fry Holding Station, Countertop, Electric, ceramic heating elements, incandescent lights, pre-set thermostatically controlled heated base, includes attached scoop holder, NO backstop included, stainless steel construction, 1440 watts, NSF, cULus, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRFHS-PT26 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pan Type||Hotel Pan|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|