The Hatco GRFHS-26 fry holding station has a trivet on the bottom of the station for air circulation, so food stays crisp instead of getting soggy. The station comes with sectional dividers that will keep food types separated when you serve more than one thing at a time. To make serving customers quick, fry ribbons are sold separately that allow the operator to have boxed or bagged product ready to serve. A pre-set, thermostat-controlled heated base heats from below while ceramic heating elements heat from above, ensuring product is kept at an optimum temperature. There is enough room between the warmer and food bin for baskets to be emptied into the holding station. The Hatco GRFHS-26 fry holding station keeps food warm without cooking it further or drying it out.
- Top-mounted ceramic heating elements heat food from above
- Plenty of room between the top warmer and holding bin to allow baskets to be emptied easily
- Thermostatically controlled heated base keeps food warm from below
- Multiple products can be held using the section divider
- Trivet lifts up off of the base to allow air circulation and prevent food from becoming soggy
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1200 W, 10 A, 6-ft cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 26.1 in. W x 22.86 in. D x 21.75 in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
Glo-Ray® Fry Holding Station, Countertop, Electric, ceramic heating elements, incandescent lights, pre-set thermostatically controlled heated base, stainless steel construction, 1200 watts, NSF, cULus, Made in USA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRFHS-26 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pan Type||Hotel Pan|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|