Hatco's GRFHS-26 fry station keeps fries heated evenly thanks to two heating methods. A ceramic element heats from above while a thermostatically-controlled heated base keeps them hot from below. A trivet keeps the fries lifted off the trivet so they avoid become soggy from condensation. Fry ribbons provide a secure area to stage boxed French fries.
- Top-mounted ceramic heating elements heat fries from above
- Thermostatically-controlled heated base keep fries warm from below
- Hardcoated fry ribbons hold boxes or bagged products to stage fries for quick service
- Trivet lifts fries off of the base to keep them fresh and dry
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1200W, 10 A, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 26.1-in. W x 22.86-in. D x 21.75-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in the USA
Glo-Ray Fry Holding Station, Counter top, electric, ceramic elements, incandescent lights, pre-set thermostatically controlled heated base, s/s construction, 1200 watts
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRFHS-26 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet