Fries held in Hatco's GRFHS21 are kept warm by two methods of heat. A ceramic element overhead heads from above while a thermostatically-controlled base heats from below. A trivet on the fry station's base keeps fries from becoming soggy. This unit also includes dividers so operators can hold multiple products.
- Overhead ceramic elements are spaced to provide employees access to products
- Thermostatically-controlled heated base provides even heat from underneath
- Fry ribbons allow the staging of boxed or bagged fries
- Trivet on base prevents moisture buildup, helping to keep held products crispy
- Dividers let users create individual sections for different products
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1200W, NEMA 5-15 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 21.38-in. W x 27.63-in. D x 21.75-in. H
- cULus and CE Listed; NSF Certified
- Made in USA
Glo-Ray Fry Holding Station, Counter top, electric, ceramic elements, incandescent lights, pre-set thermostatically controlled heated base, s/s construction, 1200 watts
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRFHS-21-120TCQS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet