Food held in the Hatco GRFHS-21-120TCQS fry holding station is kept warm by two methods of heat. A ceramic element overhead heats from above while a thermostatically-controlled base heats from below. A trivet on the fry station's base keeps fries from becoming soggy by lifting the stored product for air circulation. The Hatco GRFHS-21-120TCQS fry holding station also includes dividers so operators can hold multiple products. A fry ribbon stage will hold boxed or bagged product so serving customers is a quick process.
- Ceramic heating elements heat from above and are spaced to provide employees access to products
- Thermostatically controlled heated base provides even heat from underneath
- Sold-separately fry ribbons allow the staging of boxed or bagged fries
- Trivet design of the base prevents moisture buildup to help keep products crispy
- Dividers let users create sections for different products
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1200 W, 10 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 21.37 in. W x 27.58 in. D x 22.75-in. H
- cULus and CE listed; NSF certified
Glo-Ray Fry Holding Station, Counter top, electric, ceramic elements, incandescent lights, pre-set thermostatically controlled heated base, s/s construction, 1200 watts
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Hatco GRFHS-21 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet