The Hatco GRFFB-120-QS portable foodwarmer heats food through a thermostatically-controlled base and infrared-heated upper housing. It uses a pre-focused heat pattern to accurately and evenly warm the food with precise temperature control. Heating elements are sheathed in metal, to reduce the risk of burnout and breakage. This Hatco GRFFB-120-QS portable foodwarmer has a 14-inch clearance from the base to the upper housing.
- Product is warmed by heated base and infrared elements above the holding area
- Pre-focused heat patterns provide precise temperature control
- Metal-sheathed heating elements prevent burnout and breaking
- 14-in. clearance between the base and upper housing
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 750 W, 6.3 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 12.77 in. W x 24 in. D x 20 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Glo-Ray® Portable Foodwarmer, 14" clearance, with metal sheathed element, heats from above & below, with thermo controlled base, 750 watts, 6.3 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, NSF, cULus, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Hatco GRFFB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|